Toy material: rubber
Applicable age: 48 months or more
Product material: PVC
The baby can not only play and bounce, but also play with his friends to see who jump higher and jumps further. It can let the baby fall in love with sports unconsciously.
The croissants ball is one of the commonly used sensor training equipment in kindergartens. It has many functions such as sitting, riding, jumping and shooting. Through these exercises, the child's balance and coordination ability is trained so as to fully integrate the brain.
1. Promote baby's perception of color.
2. Develop your baby's balance ability.
3. Exercise your baby's athletic ability.
4. Stimulate the good development of the visual system.
5. Promote healthy growth of your baby's bones.
6. Exercise your baby's hand and foot flexibility.
7. Promote brain development.
1*croissants ball ball
iShine Kids Hopper Jumping Ball Inflatable Thickened Robust Bouncy Ball for Children Over 4 Years Old - B07FSLMWQ8